The Ocean!

I was reading in the April Ensign and really loved the Presidency Message from President Monson. He talked about how we need to learn from the past, prepare for the future and Live in the Present. I really like the quote that says "every day in your life is a special occasion...Each day, each hour, each minute is special." I never really thought of that until now watching Will grow each day. Hearing him cooing and watching him hold his head up without looking like a bobble head. We took Will to the beach for the first time and he loved his feet in the sand but when the water came up it was a bit cold. Every moment with Will is a special occasion. And we are so blessed to be his parents. With mothers day coming up I have really been thinking about it....I have a new respect for our mothers and for the events they endured as they raised us. I know that it was filled with special firsts and some heartach but mostly filled with a love that is so strong. Thank you for not giving up and for always being the ones that we knew we could count on to always love us no matter what we did.


Comments

He is gorgeous -- Could you put those pictures on kodakgallery or walmart so I can order them. I love them!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's give this a shot

Good Ol' Virginia