Good Ol' Virginia







Kristie and I recently went to Virginia Beach to hopefully find a job. I had interviews at 2 different dealerships. One in Virginia Beach and one in Hampton which is 10min Northeast of Virginia Beach. They had me spent one whole day in the shop to see what it is like. There are a few kids from school that were there and my old neighbor who I went on motorcycle rides with was also there. The shop was cool, we had a Lamborghini come to the shop that day, it was sweet. Then on Thursday we went to the other shop and they showed me around and I talked to the service manager and the shop foreman and they really want me to come and work for them, so we will see what plays out. We also did a lot of apartment searching, so it was a really full time. The area is so beautiful, but we got lost so many times because there are no mountains and to many trees. But anyway that was our trip really fun.

Comments

Laura said…
I had to laugh when you said you kept getting lost because there's no mountains and too many trees! If I couldn't see the mountains I'd never know what direction I'm going in!!! Good luck with the job and apartment hunting!!
Stacey said…
I love Utah for the dang moutains!! Its so nice actually being able to say... oh, i'm going north east! Here...you have NO IDEA!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's give this a shot