Let's give this a shot

OK, I'll try...but I'm not much of a writer. Let's see what's going on with me...We finally finished our patio this past weekend! You have no idea how horrible it was last summer to be in this house with no place to be outside. I couldn't stand it. We love to sit by the firepit and hang out all weekend and we just couldn't. It will really be different this year! The pool is also ready to go...anyone want to come swim? Katie is coming out in just over a month...I can't wait! I'm going to try and convince Michael to take her other ticket, but I know he's busy...so we'll see.
Krystle is turning 13 this month...man, I'm old! It's crazy how time flies. It really makes you appreciate each day. I'm still at my job at the x-ray lab and Brian is still at the airport...we don't like change I guess.
So, that's it for now...we are all good! Thanks for inviting me!!!

Comments

Yeah - I am so happy you posted!!! We miss you around here, but I am so happy we have the internet to keep in touch. We just got a fire ring too -- and we love it and we just bought a pool, but it's not up, we are still going through the building permit stuff. I guess we are vacationing in the back yard this year and it's all right with me!
Stacey said…
I'll take the Extra Ticket!! haha. You never know...katie might have a new man to bring!
Laura said…
You are all welcme anytime!
Aunt Julie said…
I'm waiting for my season pass to the Hettinger pool.
You can't believe Krystle is 13 I can't believe you are the big ?0.
You are catching up to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Good Ol' Virginia